At Seshme Pty Ltd ACN 621 234 526, we are committed to protecting your personal
Website and Service.
By accessing and using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read and
you should not access or use this Website or our Service.
- Personal information
- 1.1 Personal information is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or
an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is
true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form
- Collection of personal information
- 2.1 We collect personal information for the purpose of conducting our business as a
fitness session booking and payment system for members and personal trainers,
including where you have provided information to us by:
- registering or subscribing to our Website;
- placing an order through us;
- providing your account details;
- providing feedback; and
- contacting us.
- 2.2 The personal information that we collect may include:
- your name and contact details including phone number, email address,
residential address or mailing address;
- your payment details;
- purchase history;
- scheduling information, fitness information and feedback; and
- any other personal information collected in the course of completing a
transaction or that you provide to us.
- 2.3 We may also collect information that you provide when you create your profile on
the Website, which may include a user name and photo, and information that
you provide when you register for a session, including the time and location of
- 2.4 If you provide personal information of third parties to us, you must inform the
information to us.
- 2.5 Our Website may contain links to third party websites. They may have their own
privacy policies and we are not responsible for their treatment of your personal
- 2.6 You can request to delete your data by writing to admin
via [email protected]
Use of personal information
- 3.1 We collect, hold and use your personal information to sell and promote our
products and services to you, to improve the range of our offerings, maintain and
develop our business systems and to assist in responding to your feedback or
- 3.2 We disclose personal information we collect for purposes which are incidental to
the sale and promotion of our goods and services to you. We may also disclose
your personal information to service providers who assist us in our day-to-day
- 3.3 Our Website is designed so that you can share information about your sessions.
When you create a booking for a session, your profile details, including the user
name you select and the profile photo that you upload, and the time and location
of the session will be visible to other Website users, including unregistered
users. We welcome feedback on this social sharing functionality as we continue
to develop our Website.
- 3.4 When you provide payment information to us, we send this information to our
payment provider, which will store this information to allow us to charge your
session bookings to you. We do not store any of your payment details except
your name on card and last 4 digits of your card number.
- 3.5 Your personal information may be provided to third parties that provide services
to us, including companies providing services relating to our Website platform,
payment gateway, financing for your purchase, logistics and technology support.
This may require providing your information to third parties located outside
Australia. We also use a cloud hosting service which stores information outside
- 3.6 We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for other
purposes which are within reasonable expectations or permitted or required by
- 3.7 You may at any time opt-out of receiving marketing material by contacting us at
seshmefitness.com.au or by following the unsubscribe instructions on any
marketing communication you receive from us. You accept that on receipt of your
instructions to opt-out of receiving marketing material, removal from any
marketing distribution lists may take several business days following the date of
- 3.8 When no longer required by us, unless required by law to retain it, reasonable
steps will be taken by us to destroy or de-identify your personal information in a
- Accessing your personal information
- 4.1 You have a right to access and/or correct your personal information, subject to
exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, you may do so in writing by
contacting us at seshmefitness.com.au. We reserve the right to charge a
reasonable fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a
per-request basis. We may require reasonable proof of your identity before
providing access to, or correcting, information.
- Cookies and data
- 5.1 In order to improve your experience on our Website and for the purposes of
internet browser’s settings, but this may remove some functionality within the
- 5.2 Our Website uses Google Analytics, a website service that enables the tracking
of user analytics including but not limited to browser information, operating
system information, pages viewed while browsing the Website, website session
times and referring website addresses, and enables us to help understand
website traffic and usage. Information about you regarding your web usage
- 5.3 We may also use other third party providers. You can opt out of a third-party
by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page
- 6.1 These Terms may be updated from time to time. You should check the Website
for any changes. Changes are effective as soon as they are updated on the
Website. By continuing to use our Website and Service, you acknowledge that
you have accepted the change.
- Contact details